Monday, 31 October 2011
The end of year push....
It’s that time of the year, when we really start pushing to achieve our year-end targets and bonuses
in recruitment and it’s tough out there right now, yes?
The frustration also comes with the fact that it is nearly the end of the year. Perhaps you are battling with a weary workforce, dreary weather, boring call lists or sickness and absenteeism? Perhaps people just aren’t as motivated to hit those targets as you are.
So what can you do?
Well, there are lots of steps you can take to ensure a better chance of success between now and the end of the year, starting right now. The following are a few tips that can really help you and your team to give things a bit of a lift;
Top 5 Tips for a bit of a lift....
1. Get the whole branch to contribute towards a visual list of all of your company’s USP’s and see if they can think up some new ones. Put them on display in the sales office to remind everyone how great you are!!
2. Start to run a branch competition every week, with prizes for top activity levels such as visits, vacancies & bookings
3. Motivate the team to conduct fresh market intelligence calls to their prospects list
4. Re-visit all existing clients and gain new contacts for other departments / buildings
5. Ensure all consultants have a fresh top 20 client list to focus on for conversions between now and Xmas
Recruitment Business Solutions Ltd offer one to one coaching and support for consultants and management to help them to realise their full potential. We tailor our services dependent on your needs and budget. Why not give us a call and see how we can give your team a boost! Call us today and book in a mentor to spend some time with your team on 01252 834899 Service available UK wide.